Ho ho ho it’s the holiday season! It truly is one of my favorite times of year, and I’m excited for all the things that I have planned for the Mint+Mo blog over the next month or so! I thought it’d be fun this year to share with you some of my healthy holiday picks for every person on your Christmas shopping list. I believe the season has a way deeper meaning than gift-giving, but as a person who lives to give gifts, I wanted to share with you some ideas that will truly benefit the wellbeing of others!
Take a look at my healthy holiday gift guide below and feel free to shop around! This post contains Amazon affiliate links so I get a kick-back when you purchase gifts through these specific affiliate links.
2017 Healthy Holiday Gift Guide
For the Home
- Shower Filter – We filter our water, so why wouldn’t we filter our shower? Help your loved ones protect their skin from dangerous minerals and molds with a shower filter.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp – I know this is on my own holiday wish list! These lamps are proven to reduce stress, improve air quality and much more. Perfect gift for those who need a little more relaxation in their life. Learn more about them here.
- Essential Oil Diffuser – If you don’t have an essential oil diffuser, I don’t know what you’re waiting for. This is my favorite thing I have in my home. Diffusing oils can change your mood and push you towards healing. My favorite way to use it is by diffusing lavender essential oils to help me sleep.
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides – This is probably my favorite product I’ve using recently. I add collagen peptides to my smoothies or water every day (completely tasteless) and it is crazy good for healing your gut lining and strengthening your hair, nails and bones! Great gift for anyone who is working on healing or just looking to take care of themselves more.
- Magic Bullet – Give your loved ones the gift of a good smoothie! This little thing whips up my favorite green keto smoothie every morning. Feels like something I’d have a hard time leaving out of my health routine now.
- Veggie Spiralizer – Creating healthy new recipes is often a resolution for the new year and a spiralizer is a good way to help a person do just that. It also makes meal prep more fun by incorporating a fun element in the cooking process.
- Dry Brushing Set – Have you ever heard of dry brushing? Dry brushing has tons of benefits, but it starts by taking care of one of your most important organs, your skin! Learn more about why you should start dry brushing here.
- Doterra Essential Oil Starter Kit – Get some good quality oils to diffuse out of the diffuser. I recommend getting a starter kit like this that includes Lavender, Peppermint and Lemon.
- Kombucha Starter Kit – Give your friend the gift of homemade Kombucha! This fermented tea has tons of healthy probiotics and other benefits too. Learn more about it here. Just be careful not to overdo the Kombucha if you have any type of bacteria overgrowth like Candida.
- Mastering Your Inner Mean Girl – The perfect book for inspiring people to have a more healthy and wealthy life all while loving themselves to the max.
- Boundaries – Every person should read this book to learn how to create healthy boundaries and balance in all aspects of their lives: family, work, God, spouses etc.
- The Gifts of Imperfection – Know someone who is struggling with insecurity and not feeling enough? This is the book for them. Jam-packed with tips to live a wholehearted life.
Have you found something for the people on your list? What other healthy gifts are you giving this year?