My name is Morgan, and I am a 20 something young professional living in the Steel City (Pittsburgh).
My inspiration to start Mint+Mo came from a combination of two things.
- My love for social media & public relations.
- My desire to share what I learned while battling perfectionism and a life driven by eating disorder & mental issues to help others.
I want to empower others to break perfectionism and be the happiest & healthiest version of themselves.
So, in an effort to be unapologetically myself and help others to do the same, here’s
6 little things you might wanna know…
- Without God & my faith I would be lost.
- I’m a big Pittsburgh Pirates fan, so much so that I’ll go to games by myself.
- Florals, DIY projects & cheap costume jewelry are my thing.
- My ideal day includes hot yoga, oatmeal with peanut butter, a wellness podcast & a phone call with a family member or friend.
- I believe doing things you fear is the best way to grow both mentally and physically.
- My guilty pleasure is everything wedding related (Watching TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress, wedding proposal videos and enhancing my wedding Pinterest board).